Project Administrator Intern
Department: Voices of Future Generations (VoFG)
Reporting To: Director of VoFG & University Relations
Working Hours: Full Time
The Emirates Literature Foundation is a not-for-profit non-governmental organisation that supports and nurtures a love of literature in the UAE and across the region through a programme of varied cultural initiatives.
Recognising the distinctive contribution that literature makes to children’s lives, the Foundation focuses on introducing and cultivating a spirit of reading while acting as a catalyst for writing and cultural exchange. The Foundation governs the Emirates Airline Festival of Literature, the UAE’s premier literary festival, and as part of its initiatives, has implemented a School Librarian of the Year Award, a programme bringing authors to engage with inmates at Dubai Prisons, Voices of Future Generations, as well as year-round School Education Programmes, Book Clubs and Creative Writing Courses.
Established in 2013 by Royal Decree issued by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Dubai, the Foundation aims to foster a life-long love for all literature.
We are looking for a bilingual Project Administrative Intern to join our team. The ideal candidate should be organised with problem solving, report writing and time management skills.
We value individuals with a strong passion for sustainability.
- Help the project manager in administrative duties and processes.
- Schedule meetings and keep minutes.
- Assist with planning, from start to finish of project.
- Prepare and distribute project materials.
- Implement policies and procedures.
- Create weekly workflow.
- Order resources.
- Monitor progress.
- Alert the project manager to issues as they arise.
- Report on team and project performance.
- Act as point of contact for the project team and facilitate communications.
- Collaborate on stakeholder presentations.
- Assist and support document translations (Arabic to English and vice versa).
- Track emails and correspondence related to purchases and supply of products.
- Resource Management.
- Provide general administrative support to the Team including answering the phone, filing, updating databases, etc.
- Support the team with the logistics and organization of the workshop and webinar including materials preparation, transportation, and presentation.
- Co-ordinate with participating schools to ensure they understand the programme & what is expected.
- Assist with media content creation.
- Encourage children participation to the projects.
- Take initiative to find an integrated approach to the project activities
Please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com