NOTE: We will not be accepting any more LitFest volunteers after Sunday, 8th Jan 2023
NOTE: We are currently looking for Social Media volunteers to support our communications team until middle of February 2023.
The Emirates Literature Foundation is home to many initiatives aimed at encouraging and celebrating a love of reading and writing in the Middle East — including the Emirates Airline Festival of Literature, Voices of Future Generations of Arabia, School Librarian of the Year Award, and other student competitions.
With so many events taking place throughout the year, we’re always looking for volunteers to help us keep everything running smoothly.
Anyone interested in volunteering for the Emirates Literature Foundation will need to submit the following as part of their application:
- A copy of your Emirates ID (front and back)
- A copy of your vaccination certificate (or an exemption certificate)
Everyone is welcome to apply, but volunteers must be 16 years of age on registration.
- After you submit the application form, you will receive a confirmation email.
- All applications will be added to our volunteers’ database and anyone interested in volunteering is encouraged to apply all year round.
- We can only accept a limited number of the most appropriate volunteers for each event. When all volunteer roles are filled, remaining applications will be added to a waiting list.
- If you have volunteered for previous events or Festivals you will still need to fill out the registration form below.
- If anything changes in regards to your ability to volunteer for us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are sorry as we are unable to provide:
- Visa assistance or sponsorship
- Flights or transport to/ from the venues
- Accommodation or any additional expenses